Revolutionary Hydrafacial Treatment With The Aesthetic Experts
Get the most beautiful skin you’ve ever had with the award-winning patented technology of Hydrafacial! Scrape away damaged skin and restore your face’s healthy glow. At the Aesthetic Medicine Clinic of Dr. Nasser Madi, we offer medical-grade skin care treatments with a spa experience!
Hydrafacial guarantees visible and long lasting results,
together with an immediate effect!
What Makes A Hydrafacial Better Than A Regular Facial?
Hydrafacial advances skin rejuvenation like no other cosmetic laser treatment. With its gentle exfoliation and extraction, this process is gentler on the skin than most regular facials. You will see its instant and long-lasting effects such as improved hydration, minimized dark spots, even a decrease in fine lines, and more.
How does the treatment works?
Hydrafacial takes less than one hour to complete the 3 steps that give you a gratifying glow.
1. CLEANSE + PEEL
Root out a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and resurfacing
2. EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Quench and nourish the skin with intense moisturizers
3. MELD + PROTECT
Maximize your skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides
THE RESULTS: 5 Key Facts About The HYDRAFACIAL Treatment
- It delivers an instant, long-lasting glow and extremely consistent results for all skin types, tones, and structures.
- It works on resurfacing, cleansing, and exfoliating skin and extracts impurities evenly while delivering intensive serum for ultimate skincare.
- We combine manual and non-manual extraction to treat skin issues such as blackheads, whiteheads, and Milia (tiny white pimples or cysts).
- A non-invasive facial treatment with no downtown or pain. You might experience some mild pressure and redness after the treatment that fades quickly.
- The intense moisturizers and serum used can be customized for a wide range of skin concerns such as dry skin, sunspots, a dull complexion, and even hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and rosacea.
The Hydrafacial Offers At The Aesthetic Medicine Clinic
Our experienced aestheticians welcome you for exceptional care and exclusive treatment. We offer you various HydraFacial packages for your needs.
Complete Protocole (90 minutes)
Pack of 5 sessions at CHF 1’500.- (Instead of CHF 1’750.-)
Pack of 5 sessions at CHF 750.- (Instead of CHF 1’000.-)
Pack of 5 sessions at CHF 1’000.- (Instead of CHF 1’250.-)
Pack of 5 sessions at CHF 1’500.- (Instead of CHF 2’000.-)
Questions And Answers About The Treatment
Can you combine HydraFacial with other cosmetic treatments?
The combination therapy of HydraFacial and others such as Microneedling is like treating their skin from the inside out, yet they need to be spaced apart.
What should you not do before your treatment?
- Refrain from waxing, shaving the face, and using depilatories or exfoliating treatments.
- Do not use any topical product containing tretinoin, such as Retin-A, or acne medications, for at least 48 hours before your treatment.
- Stop using any medium or deep chemical peels or chemical resurfacing treatments and laser treatments for at least two weeks before treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure or tanning for at least 72 hours before treatment.
What should you not do after the treatment?
- Keeping your face dry will protect your skin and ensure optimal results. You should refrain from washing your face for about six hours and avoid taking a shower or doing intense exercise that will cause you to sweat for about 6 hours after the treatment.
- Do not use beauty products that contain glycolic acid or other exfoliating ingredients for the next two days. Since your face will be bright and glowing, you will not need these skin products.
- Wear protective sunscreen for one week and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun for the upcoming 14 days.