HYALURONIC ACID Fillers
WHAT CAN WE TREAT?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural sugar that is present in our skin. We can treat the following concerns:
- Face contouring
- Frown lines and crow’s feet as a supplement to botulinum toxin injections.
- Cheekbones, cheeks and temples
- Dark circles, hollows and around the eyes
- Nonsurgical rhinoplasty (irregular nose) and profiloplasty (receding nose)
- Nasolabial folds
- Lip volume, lip definition, and harmonization
- Marionette lines (and other wrinkles around the lips)
- Chin and jawline contouring
- Treatment of signs of aging on the hands
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid into key areas of the face to achieve a natural result achieving a rested refreshed look as opposed to an unnatural, rigid face.
The natural results that is obtained with this treatment results from the injection of specific points that will lift and reposition key anatomic areas of the face (we treat the cause of the fold or wrinkle rather than the consequence of the ageing process).
Anesthetic cream according to the treated area.
Between 20 minutes and 1 hour depending on the treatment.
NUMBER OF SESSIONS
1 to 2 sessions depending on the extent of the treatment.
Slight swelling and slight pain depending on the injected area.
Immediate results, with further improvement after 2 to 4 weeks.
Résultats immédiats, mais s’améliorent encore au bout de 2 à 4 semaines.