Hyaluronic acid is a natural active ingredient in the body. Its effectiveness varies according to concentration. There are two types of hyaluronic acid, the one used for hydration in some creams and the other, the one that is injected by a qualified cosmetic doctor.
WHAT CAN WE TREAT ?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural sugar that is present in our skin. We can treat the following concerns:
- Face contouring
- Frown lines and crow’s feet as a supplement to botulinum toxin injections.
- Cheekbones, cheeks and temples
- Dark circles, hollows and around the eyes
- Nonsurgical rhinoplasty (irregular nose) and profiloplasty (receding nose)
- Nasolabial folds
- Lips: lip volume, lip definition, harmonization
- Marionette lines (and other wrinkles around the lips)
- A receding chin
- The hands
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid into key areas of the face to achieve a NATURAL result achieving a rested refreshed
look as opposed to an unnatural, rigid face. The natural results that is obtained with this treatment results from the injection of specific points that will lift and reposition key anatomic areas of the face (we treat the cause of the fold or wrinkle rather than the consequence of the ageing process)
Anesthetic cream according to the treated area.
Between 20 minutes and 1 hour depending on the treatment
NUMBER OF SESSIONS
1 to 2 sessions depending on the extent of the treatment.
Slight swelling and slight pain depending on the injected area
Immediate results, with further improvement after 2 to 4 weeks.